Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Our 1st trip to the Children's Museum!

Last week we were able to finally check out the Children's Museum downtown...and it was SO much fun!  I think we could have stayed there all day (if the kids AND the moms didn't need naps!) and not have gotten bored at all.  I can't wait to go back!!! :)

They had some really cool bikes for the kids to play on...Alyssa did a really good job pulling Emi...and Emi loved the ride!
She wanted to ride one of the bikes SO bad!
Emi's favorite part of the museum was this maze of pool noodles, very fun!





Emi trying to figure out how she's going to do this.
She got it!  ...with a little help from mommy. ;)


The girls loved this part too...Emi had a hard time getting the scarf in there, but Alyssa caught on quickly.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have heard it is lots of fun. It looks like lots of fun. Glad the girls had a great time!

Jason and Lisa said...

Looks like they loved it. I was really impressed too and yes, we could have stayed all day too and not gotten bored but naps were calling. :)

Cristina said...

It is awesome! I got so tired of waiting for Culture Passes that I got a membership and it has been totally worth it!

Melissa said...

I can't believe that was your first time there, that surprises me. You girl are adorable!