Saturday, February 7, 2009

All this for $23.05!


I think it's so cool to see on other people's blogs what they spent, I mean saved, on their groceries. Yesterday I ran to the store for a couple things and realized that they were having some pretty great sales on things I had coupons for, so I did a little bigger shopping than I had planned, but it is all stuff I will use. Now this isn't as impressive as some other blogs, but I was pretty excited about how much I saved on an impromptu shopping trip. I thought I'd share it with you all to show that it just takes a little planning and some coupons to be successful at saving money on groceries. :)

Total amount$76.35, amount spend $23.05! 70% saved!!! :)

Some of the best buys: free toilet paper and free propel water ....almost free spaghetti sauce, cereal, pie crust, etc. ....discounted eggs .... marked down salad!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am very impressed - I love a deal. I also love how excited you are about it!

Anonymous said...

Way to go

Susan said...

Well done! I know every time I look at the jane4girls blog, I think that I need to put in a little more effort to get things for free or almost nothing like she does. Looks like you're on track to becoming very good at this!

Lisa with Saving Money...Living Better said...

That's awesome! What a great shopping day!