Friday, September 12, 2008

Just like the bed???


Here's how a conversation between Alyssa and I went today in the car...

A: Where's Jesus?
J: In Heaven...and with us everywhere.
A: I don't want to go to Heaven.
J: Why?
A: I just don't want to.
J: We should want that more than anything. God decides when we get to go and when we get there it's going to be so amazing.
A: Is it hot there? Is it cold there?
J: It'll be just right!
A: Just like the bed?
J: ??????? (...light bulb goes on and I think I have a clue what she is talking about!) What do you mean Alyssa?
A: Goldilocks and the 3 bears (The last bed she tried was, 'Just Right'!)
J: Yup, just like that! ;)

2 comments:

Theresa said...

That is precious! She totally gets it!?!?

Amy said...

That's so awesome. I love hearing stories of God working in little people's lives!