Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Quick story...

(I have a couple really cute pics of the girls together but they're all on my phone and I can't get them to e-mail, this one of them watching a cartoon will have to do!) ;)

I have quite a few posts to catch up on, but wanted to share this cute story first. Stay tuned (hopefully) today for updated pics. :)

Alyssa invited me to play 'going camping' with her & Emi this morning. It consisted of telling spooky/princess stories, her and I staying up late while Emi pretended to sleep on her bed, and then roasting marshmallows. I don't think Emi's ever heard this phrase 'roasting marshmallows' before or ever seen it done, she looked pretty confused! ;) ...may have had something to do with the sticks Alyssa gave for us to roast with; a blanket for me and a Barbie hair brush for Emi??? She had no idea what was going on, but played along well!

The other cute thing Alyssa does now when playing with Emi is she pretends she's the mommy and Emi's the baby (mostly because she can then be in charge, but we'll stick with the cute part of the story for now! ;) ). Instead of calling her Emi or baby, she calls her 'sweetie'. It is so precious, she just walks around saying "come here sweetie", "are you okay sweetie", "let's play sweetie", etc.

It's been so encouraging for me to see their relationship grow so much lately...they really do love each other and enjoy playing with each other!!! :) What an answer to prayer this is!

No comments: