Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Emi


Emi's 2 1/2 now and getting SO big! She is so much fun and we all love playing with her and listening to all her new words...she'll carry on with a story for quite a while, I just can't wait to understand all she's saying! :) She still loves playing with her babies and trying to play with real babies. ;) Here's a cute video of Emi watching a baby Brooklyn video and then singing to her...

I've been meaning to do this post for so long that I've forgotten so much of what I wanted to say. :(
Some random new Emi things:
She's in her toddler bed finally!
She's doing really well on the potty...most days.
She calls Alyssa, 'Sissa' ... like Alyssa & Sister put together, I love it!
She loves praying when we eat and she prays so cute..."pray daddy, pray mommy, pray Sissa, pray chocolate milk, pray food, pray me!"
She's starting to color, on the paper and not putting crayons in her mouth...both huge accomplishments!
She loves wearing her backpack everywhere, even if it's just around the house. She'll fill it with whatever...pull-ups, play food, her baby's bottles & paci's, etc.
She LOVES singing 'I've got the joy joy joy joy down in my heart' and 'Jesus loves me'
She can almost sing the entire abc's.
She can count to 11, sometimes. ;)
She'll finally sit and watch a t.v. show...she likes OSO and Little Einsteins.
When you ask her a question now, she'll stop and think about it for a while saying 'ummmmm' and then she'll answer. I know it's not a good habit, but it's stinkin' adorable! ;)
She's such a goofball! No really, she has such a great personality and sense of humor, I can't wait to see it develop over the next months as her communication gets better and better!!!

That's all I can remember right now..maybe there'll be a Emi2 post later! ;)

We love you so much 'boo bear'!

No comments: