Friday, March 13, 2009

WOW, great deal at Walgreen's!


Thank you Amy for telling me about the great deal you scored at Walgreen's this week...I finally made it over there today, and luckily they still had some of the things I wanted to get!


Through tomorrow (Sat.) Walgreen's has a Huggies deal going on...spend $25.00 on Huggies products and get a $10.00 register reward (the coupon that prints out when you checkout) good for your next purchase. What makes this deal even better is that over the past couple weeks Huggies has had printable coupons for $5.00 off 1 package of diapers (or wipes in some cases). I had 3 $5.00 off coupons! I ended up buying 1 package of diapers (not in picture, it was a pckg of 40 size 3 diapers-$5.00 after coupon), 1 package of pull-ups ($5.00 after coupon), 1 big package of wipes ($1.00 after coupon), 2 Garnier Fructis products (both free!), and 2 coffee creamers (.50 each) for $14.21...so subtract the $10.00 register reward, it's like spending $4.21!!! Definitely worth the trip, thanks again Amy for encouraging me to go. :)

3 comments:

Amy said...

no prob Bob. Hope Steamers is fun tonight!

Cristina said...

Yeap. It was defintely worth the trip. I did it twice this week since I had two sets of coupons. Today I got 3 packs of Huggies diapers and the two coffee mates for $6 and change after the RR. The other day I got 3 packs of diapers and 5 Garnier Fructis for $10 after RR and then used the 10 RR to get 4 cans of almonds and one bottle of vitamins... can't be beat.

Heidi Marie said...

Thanks for the tip!! I ended up going and getting two packs of diapers and one wipes and using my coupon for (free) baby sunscreen! That is a great deal!!