Here's 7 random facts about me:
1) I used to have my tongue pierced ... got it done New Year's Eve 1999 and it lasted for a couple months (too hard to hide at work).
2) I was a host for a teenage radio talk show called Blunt...it was an hour long weekly show where we interviewed people in the community (congressmen, lawyers, etc.) about controversial topics (i.e. gay rights, abortion, etc.).
3) I'll go off Michelle's 'travel' answer since mine is the complete opposite...I've only traveled outside the US to Quebec, Tijuana, and Nogales, but I've been to at least 29 states and P.R.!
4) I can touch my nose with my tongue and I can fit my fist in my mouth.
5) I used to play the trombone.
6) I can put a lobster to sleep...you do it by standing the lobster on it's head and rubbing it's head between the eyes.
7) I played soccer through h.s. and was the goalie.
I tag Andrea, Lexi, Leala, Heather H. and Amy W. :)