Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Our Prescott getaway

This past weekend we went up to Prescott for the weekend with Nate's parents.  We've gone up to one of their friend's vacation home the past couple years and we were excited to be able to go up again this year.  We go to go to the big craft fair they have every Labor day, enjoy a beautiful thunderstorm, play lots of games, hang out at a local lake/park, and eat yummy food!  It was a very fun, restful trip.



I don't know why, but Emi LOVES to lay on the ground!  YUCK!!!


The girls (and daddy) having fun dancing to a local musician's music.
They kept up their 'princess' spinning until they both fell down!

Movie time

Beautiful view of the sunset from the balcony.
My mother-in-law got the girls these adorable princess crowns at the craft fair!



The girls loved being able to play in the grass.


More dancing
A praying mantis that the was around the house all w/e.  With 2 little girls, there was a lot of screaming going on...Nate tried very hard to make them not afraid of it, it worked on Emi until all of Alyssa's screaming finally turned Emi away screaming too.


















6 comments:

Melissa said...

Very Cute Pics!! Your girls are adorable. Looks like a TON of fun. I love the baby doll "watching" the movie, to cute!

Amy said...

yah, I see it now...Emi does really look like Ruth. So fun!

Theresa said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I love the pic of Emi with the pink hat on by herself!! So super cute! And I was going to say the same about Emi; definitely resembles grandma. And my niece ;)

Heather@Cultivated Lives said...

Those princess crowns are to-die-for cute! Can I come over and play princess with them?!?!?

Jen said...

Yes, of course Heather! I'll run around outside with the boys and play football. :)

Jen said...

Yes, of course Heather! I'll run around outside with the boys and play football. :)