Monday, November 24, 2008

Toy Management

So, I've been sorting through so many toys these past few weeks getting ready for a yard sale and thinking to myself...did we ever play with this and why do we have so many toys??? Today I came across a new company... http://www.babyplays.com/ It's like Netflix, but for toys...what a great concept! You pay a monthly fee and you get to switch out toys once every 1 or 2 months. I thought it was really cool because you always have different toys for the kids to play with, but you never have so many toys that it takes over your house! ;)

1 comment:

Jason and Lisa said...

That does sound like a neat concept. Our toys go "on vacation" but they never depart the house so when new toys move in there are so many toys and not enough places to put them. Hmm, I'll have to check the site out.