Monday, November 24, 2008

Storytime today...

I have so many posts to catch up on, but unfortunately all my pictures are on my computer (and I'm on my husband's for now) so I'll have to do them another day...but in the meantime I wanted to post a couple things that didn't require pictures. :)

Today at storytime Alyssa sat up front, a couple feet away from Emi and I. All through storytime Emi would get up and run over to Alyssa and give her the biggest hug. This is always super cute in the beginning, but sometimes Alyssa doesn't respond in the same loving way...but today was different! Alyssa gave her the biggest hug back and then would give her a kiss. Then Emi would come back (or I'd have to go get her if she wouldn't let Alyssa go) until she'd want to go over again. It was so precious! I wish I had a camera with me!!!

2 comments:

Jason and Lisa said...

Sounds like a precious/sweet moment. It would have been a great picture taking opportunity...oh well.

Theresa said...

That is adorable! It's so sweet to watch their love for their siblings grow! :)