Thursday, August 21, 2008

Some more fun things the girls are doing & saying...


Emily has started saying 'uh-oh' which is so cute and she almost always shakes her head yes or no when you ask her a question...it usually doesn't match what the correct answer should be though! ;)

She also has started doing a cute thing when I pick her up when she wakes up. I always give her a big tight hug and say 'mmmmmmm' and she's just started doing it back. She'll hug me tight and say 'mmmmm' until I let her go. Aaahhh, just melts my heart!

Also, most of her 'words' (aka sounds) are 'ma' or 'ba' (they do sound different depending on what she's asking for, but probably only to me) ;) , but yesterday she actually said the word 'ball' so that was pretty exciting!

I remembered a few more cute things Alyssa has been doing and since I already forgot them when posting the previous post I figured I better write them down now before I forget them again...

So I'm not sure if this one is cute or just plain strange! She is always saying that things are getting her, like she hear's a garbage truck and even if she can't see it she yells, 'the garbage truck is getting me' or if we're outside walking w/out shoes she yells 'the ants are getting me' and so on and so on. Very odd!
In regards to the previous 'Ariel/Eric' post, she has now changed to Cinderella. Everything is related to Cinderella...birds making noises must be the same birds that wake up Cinderella, any castle (or even just a big house) HAS to of course be Cinderella's house, if someone is dressed up they must be wearing Cinderella's dress and her hair is of course just like Cinderella's, and she really loves saying 'bippity boppity boo'. What a cutie pie!

She has also started to say things like 'mommy i'm going to do'_' later or tomorrow or after naps...or she'll say all three together. For instance, 'mommy, later tomorrow after naps we can watch Cinderella, okay?' or 'tomorrow we'll go to swim lessons' (which we haven't taken in over a month now!) or 'later after naps Mercy come over and sleep in my Cinderella sleeping bag, okay?' (of course that one is w/a big smile on her face).

...and the final one actually was said correctly for the first time today, but I'm still posting what she has been saying up until today because it was too cute. Everytime we pass McDonald's she yells 'Mom, there's Mc-A-Donald's!' I'm not sure where the 'A' came from, but it is really cute...or it WAS really cute while it lasted. ;)

No comments: