Thursday, March 17, 2011

Goodbye Blog! :(

I've so loved updating my blog over the last couple years...and was so hoping to have a really great record of our family's events over the years, but....

A couple months ago I started getting updates saying I couldn't post any pictures because I had reached my limit and I would have to pay for extra storage.  I didn't know what to do and a couple people suggested clearing out the storage area where blogger stored my photos.  I did that and it worked! :) ...but I just realized (after deleting almost all the pictures) that it was deleting the pictures off my blog as well.  So after 3 1/2 years of posting, it's almost all gone. :(  I'm so frustrated I could just cry.  I have lost all desire to keep up with blogging (at least for now), maybe I'll decide to start a new blog one day???  As for this one though, I'M DONE!

4 comments:

Andrea Downing said...

oh Jen!! I am so sorry! that sounds really frustrating! PLEASE start another blog - I will be really sad not seeing pictures of the fam . . .

The Martins said...

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that! I can imagine how frustrating that's been.

Theresa said...

I am sick for you that this happened! I can semi-relate...*sigh* :( I am starting a new one; I think you should too!! xo

Karla said...

This makes me sad. I have wondered how long it took you to upload all your pictures. You always had a lot of them which I enjoyed reading about.